Almond Pulp Crackers
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup almond pulp leftover from making one batch of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- You can experiment with any herb or seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and press flat on parchment paper (you can use your hand). Place another parchment paper on top and use a rolling pin to roll the cracker mixture about 1/8 inch thick.
- Bake 350º F for about 10 minutes then remove from oven and cut the crackers into squares.
- Continue baking for another 10-20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Cool crackers before serving. They will keep at room temperature for a few days.