Almost S’mores Strawberries
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips we use Pascha 55% Cacao Organic Vegan Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 15-20 medium strawberries
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Rinse strawberries and pat dry.
- Put the chocolate chips into a heatproof medium bowl. Fill a medium saucepan with a couple of inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Turn off the heat; set the bowl of chocolate over the water to melt (making sure not to get ANY water in the chocolate). Stir until smooth. (Alternatively, melt the chocolates in a microwave at half power for 1 minute, stir and then heat for another minute or until melted.)
- Add the coconut oil to the melted chocolate and stir until completely combined.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate then roll them in the graham crackers and place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate strawberries until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.