Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Vegan vanilla yogurt
- 2-4 tbsp peanut butter optional
- Add the blueberries to a saucepan and warm over medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add the orange juice and maple syrup.
- Then lower heat to medium and cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Layer in a jar starting with the peanut butter, yogurt, and blueberries.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy it for up to a week!