Brussels Sprouts Casserole (Oil-Free)
- 3 cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 cubed big potato
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 1 cup cashew cream 3/4 cup soaked cashews blended with 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed croutons or seasoned panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped parsley
- In a big bowl, mix the cashew cream, and spices (save about 1/3 cup of the this for serving).
- Then add the onion, potatoes, and brussels sprouts, and mix.
- Pour the brussels sprouts into an 8×8 baking dish and layer with the crushed croutons, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Pour the extra seasoned cashew cream over the casserole before serving.