Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding
Servings: 1 servings
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Start by adding the chia seeds and cocoa powder in a small bowl with a tight lid.
- Add the banana in three pieces and mash right in the bowl.
- While mixing with a fork, add the almond milk a little at a time.
- Lastly, add the maple syrup (adjust the sweetness to your liking).
- Close the lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before enjoying.