Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Add the peanuts and stir until the peanuts are completely covered by the chocolate.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes.