- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Start by sautéing the garlic in the olive oil for just a minute.
- Then add the curry and salt and cook for another minute.
- Continue adding the peas, tomatoes, and orzo one at a time.
- Finally, add the almond milk and close the pot lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh parsley, cook for another 2 minutes and serve!