Fresh Garlic Bread
- one baguette
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup vegan parmesan cheese (https://tomatoeswithlemon.com/cashew-parmesan/)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together. Mix well until butter is slightly softened and spreadable.
- Cut the baguette in half, then cut each one lengthwise ,and place them on a baking sheet.
- Generously spread the butter mixture on each piece of the bread.
- Sprinkle the vegan parmesan on each bread.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes.