Fried Sourdough Croutons
Servings: 3 servings
- Half of a sourdough bread
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp fresh or dried oregano
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup raw cashews preferably soaked
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh or dry dill
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the sourdough bread into big cubes.
- In a bowl, coat the bread with garlic powder, oregano, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Fry the croutons in a pan for about 5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve with lettuce and top with avocado, black pepper, and cilantro.
- Blend all ingredients on high until creamy.