Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ½ cups green peas
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 12 lasagna noodles
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup soaked cashews blended with 3 cups of water
- Sauté onion and garlic in a pan until golden.
- Add spinach, parsley, and basil and cook for a couple of minutes while occasionally stirring
- Take pan off of heat and add cashew cream, salt & pepper for about 5 minutes, and mix well.
- Cook lasagna noodles NOT al dente in boiling water with a big pinch of salt, drain.
- Layer lasagna starting with the spinach sauce then the lasagna noodles.
- Bake 350ºF for about 30 minutes (make sure not to overcook).
- Serve with chopped parsley!