Servings: 1 servings
- 2 slices of sourdough bread you can substitute any bread
- 2 tbsp of vegan basil pesto
- ½ of an avocado
- ⅓ of a onion
- ½ of a green bell pepper
- 2 big kale pieces
- 1 lettuce piece
- ½ of a lemon
- black pepper
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Slice the onion and green peppers in a way that covers as much of the bread when laid flat.
- Bake the onion and green peppers in the oven 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Bake the kale in the oven 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Let the onion, green pepper, and kale cool a bit.
- Assemble the sandwich starting with the vegan basil pesto on one of the bread pieces. Then add the avocado, onion, green peppers, kale, squeeze of lemon juice, black pepper, and end with the chili cashew on the other bread piece.
- Blend the soaked cashew with chili paste, garlic powder, and salt until creamy.