Air Fryer Italian Potato Wedges
Servings: 1 servings
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp cashew parmesan https://tomatoeswithlemon.com/cashew-parmesan/
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by cutting the potatoes into wedges.
- In a bowl combine the potato wedges with the cashew parmesan, paprika, oregano, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 390°F tossing the potato wedges in the basket halfway through.