Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Sandwich
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp coco aminos
- Sauté onions with oil until caramelized (stir occasionally to prevent from burning).
- Add the spices and continue cooking.
- Add the mushrooms, close the lid, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn starch and stir.
- Add the coco aminos ans stir.
- Serve with your favorite bread and toppings.