Servings: 1 servings
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Place oil and popcorn kernels in a pot.
- Cover with lid on high heat, shake pot periodically.
- Remove from heat when there are a few seconds between pops.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine all spices, add popcorn and toss thoroughly before serving.