Servings: 1 servings
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 medium orange
- ⅛ cup finely slivered fresh mint leaves
- ⅛ cup white and black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup roasted crushed peanuts
- ¼ cup crispy rice noodles
- black pepper
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil optional
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Peel and cut the white membrane from oranges. Slice the oranges crosswise 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick and discard seeds. Then pull them apart into smaller pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl right before serving!
- Mix all ingredients together in a small and pour over your salad right before serving!