Servings: 4 servings
- 2 king oyster mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp smokey paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Pull the mushroom with a fork and then by hand.
- In a bowl, mix mushroom with the smokey paprika, pepper, salt, apple cider vinegar, and BBQ sauce.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic until slightly golden.
- Add the mushrooms and keep cooking until the sauce has thickened.
- Enjoy on a sandwich with coleslaw and pickles and add more BBQ sauce!