Roasted Brussels Sprouts (Thanksgiving Style)
- 5 cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup cranberries
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- Start by roasting the brussels sprouts by mixing the olive oil, salt, pepper, and brussels sprouts.
- Bake the brussels sprouts 350°F for 35 minutes. Every 10 minutes take the brussels sprouts out of the oven and mix and spread them for even baking.
- Let the brussels sprouts cool.
- Chop the walnuts and cranberries into small pieces.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a separate bowl.
- In a serving bowl, mix everything together by mixing the brussels sprouts, walnuts, cranberries, and tossing with the dressing.