Simple Vegan French Toast
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup almond milk
- 4 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- In a shallow bowl, mix the corn starch, cinnamon, and ginger with a fork.
- Add the vanilla and maple syrup.
- Lastly, add the almond milk a little at a time until the batter is mixed well.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan.
- Dip the toat in the batter (10 seconds on each side). Make sure the extra batter drips off the toast before placing it in the pan.
- Cook the french toast for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.