Vegan In-N-Out Animal Style Fries
Servings: 2 servings
- 4-6 medium potatoes
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup finely chopped pickles
- ½ cup chopped caramelized onions
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin sticks. Wash them before air frying to remove the excess starch, then drain and pat dry with a towel.
- In a bowl, add the fries, a tsp oil (optional), and ½ tsp of salt (optional).
- Place fries in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes at 390°F tossing the potato wedges in the basket halfway through.
- Meanwhile, blend the cashews in the blender with the water.
- Pour the cashew cream into a small bowl and mix in the ketchup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pickles, and onions.
- Pour the sauce over the fries and enjoy!