Very Berry Treats
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 cup cashew yogurt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Roast the strawberries in a pot until the water evaporates (be careful not to let the strawberries char).
- Mix the strawberries to a bowl with the lime juice and let cool.
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
- Pour into any mold (we used a sphere silicone mold) and add blueberries (or any kind of berry) on top.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.